Weekly Games celebrates the power of board games to connect people to learn, grow, and have fun together.
Weekly Games is a local resource for avid gamers and social gamers alike.
It all began in April of 2015 with an idea to connect local board game fans and local craft beer. Weekly Games contacted Reformation Brewery to co-host an event celebrating International Tabletop Day.
Dozens and dozens of analog gaming fans met up in the tasting room of Reformation Brewery on Saturday, April 11, 2015. The moment was so well received by the community – more gaming was demanded! Weekly Games has coordinated analog gaming events for the community ever since.
What is analog gaming?
The entire world of non-digital games, including board games, card games, dice games, and more.
Why analog gaming?
1. Analog games don’t require power — you can do them anywhere.
2. Analog games teach kids important life skills.
3. Analog games offer life lessons for everyone.
4. Analog games scratch the itch for competition.
5. Analog games can offer a relaxing, grounding sense of flow.
6. Analog games facilitate interactive and pressure-free socialization.
7. Analog games provide a source of evening entertainment that will help you sleep better at night.
8. Analog games link the generations (and boost Grandpappy’s brain).
9. Analog games are a great way to engage in more play.